Revitalize your spirit with a weekend horse riding in the Chianti countryside of Tuscany. Discover a world of contrasts – where shadows merge with sunlight, thermal waters spring from the ground, wild flowers burst with perfume around you and red evening skies meet rolling hills of wheat on the horizon. This is the perfect mini break for the romantic traveller looking to reconnect with nature on horseback.
This weekend is a perfect introduction to western riding. The package includes a one hour lesson in our indoor arena with an expert instructor on a well trained school horse.
After the lesson you will enjoy an evening two hour ride into the Tuscan countryside. The riding around Castellare di Tonda is some of the best in Italy, with hundreds of hectares of cultivated farmland and forest trails to delight all riders. Our trail horses have been chosen to provide riders safe and responsive mounts. We have a selection of attractive Fjord horses from Germany, as well as Criollo (Argentinian) horses, and American Quarter and Paint horses available for clients.
The package includes:
- 1 night accommodation in a classic one bedroom apartment (with its own kitchen/living room)
- 1 wonderful buffet breakfasts at the restaurant
- 1 2 course Dinner at the restaurant (drinks not included)
- One Hydro SPA circuit entrance one hour and 90 minutes to utilize the sauna, turkish bath, whirlpool, ice grotto, aromatic showers, and panoramic Jacuzzi
- Courtesy kit to be used in the spa (bathrobe, towel, slippers)
- 30 minutes Western Riding lesson in our indoor arena, to evaluate the level of the rider
- 2 hours of horseback riding with an English speaking guide
Euro 187,00 per person
A free bottle of our Chianti wine per apartment