Castellare di Tonda has more than 50 horses running on over 900 acres of farmland; we breed American Quarter horses, which are famous for their comfortable paces and gentle nature, but we also have a selection of Argentine Criollo horses, Norwegian Fjords and local Italian breeds.
Revitalize your spirit with a week of daily excursions horse riding in the Chianti countryside of Tuscany during the spring.
San Vivaldo Monastery
Balconavisi hilltop village
Ghizzano and Pinocchio's house
Ancient cattle farm near Toiano
Through the forest trails of the Carfalo national park
The Tonda estate
The package includes:
- 7 nights accommodation in a superior one bedroom apartment (with its own kitchen/living room etc. Or, 7 nights accommodation in a two bedroom classic appartment.
- 7 x wonderful buffet breakfasts at the restaurant
- 7 x 2 course Dinner at the restaurant with half a bottle of wine each per dinner
- 1 x 20 minute Western Riding intro lesson in our indoor arena, to evaluate the level of the rider and choose a suitable mount
- 20 hours of adventure trail riding with an English speaking guide.
- 3 x gourmet Tuscan picnics taken on the trail with wine
- 2 x private transfers at a set time from Pisa airport to Castellare di Tonda
Euro 1188 per person from 28 March 17 April /21 April - 16 May
A free bottle of our Chianti wine per apartment
Prices on request during Halloween